Friday, July 2, 2010

Welcome

When perusing some blogs recently, I discovered that there is a great deal of ignorance, prejudice, and differing viewpoints out there. Politically, religiously, even morally, there is a myriad of examples of the differences and strife when those two viewpoints meet that stretch around this beautiful planet.

After seeing a post I heartily disagreed with, and and creating a (*cough*) lengthy rebuttal, I quickly discovered that Blogspot has around a 4000 character limit. To which I did what any young-to-middle aged, experienced report writer would do.

I imprinted my keyboard on my forehead with an Epic Headdesk.

I then decided, like any good little nerd, to create my own blog and express the dissenting evidence to many posts that I disagree with, even if it's only myself that ever glances at it.

Here at The Mask and the Mirror, I would like to take time in debunking or confirming accusatory claims and conspiracy theories against anyone, be they friend or foe. As long as there is proof one way or the other out there.

Here is my pledge to you. I will ALWAYS cite my sources, and give you all the chance to see where it is that I gather my information and the entirety of what that information says. I will then allow you free reign to openly debate, disagree, and/or provide alternative sources of information that you feel i should examine.

Simply please, be respectful! Abusive comments will be deleted!

No comments:

Post a Comment